Terms & Conditions
Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. Paying the PlayWorks Invoice –even partially-constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them even if they were changed as PlayWorks reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review for any updated Terms and Conditions.
1. Please keep your copy of the bill and receipts, as a proof of purchase and present them incase of request of service and fixing, your request will not be processed otherwise.
2. Deposits and payments are not refundable upon cancellation of order for any reason whatsoever. It is the customer’s duty to pay the rest of the amount agreed upon and receive the items ordered honoring their agreement.
3. The Management reserves the right to start working on a phase only when receiving the amount allotted for it fully, as shown below
a) The Design phase (including site visit and all preliminary work) start after paying 100% of the Design Phase Invoiced amount
* if the client pays a design fee and doesn’t proceed with the order within 6 months of the invoice’s date the order would be looked at as cancelled and the amount non refundable, should the client wish to resume work a new design fee and agreement would be invoiced.
* Changes and additions to the order, design, or color of the furniture is not permitted after confirming the request order, proposal, or furniture drawing. The Management reserves the right to charge it another design fee, and is not responsible for any delays in delivery resulting from such changes.
* The customer should give the required information or do what need’s to be done (i.e. signing, making a choice, providing samples, or other) when its asked for. The management will not be responsible for any delays in delivery resulting from such delays.
b) The Production phase: starts only after receiving 70% of the Invoiced amount
c) The Delivery phase: only starts after paying 100% of the invoiced amount in full
The rest of the full amount must be paid 10 days before the delivery date (please note that the delivery will not take place if the amount is not fully paid 3 days prior to the delivery date)
4. All the designs and drawings are the copy right and property of PlayWorks and are not for sale, reproduction or use in any way without an approval and signature from the company’s officials and at an extra cost.
5. The customer must receive the order on the delivery date agreed upon. Should the customer wish to change the delivery date, the company must be informed at least two weeks prior to the original delivery date, where another date will be assigned as availability.
6. Should the company wish to change the delivery date; the customer will be informed at least two weeks prior to the original delivery date, where another date will be assigned as availability.
7. Failure by customers to receive the furniture on the assigned date will result in an extra delivery to storage charge of BD50, which has to be paid prior to delivery. The Company, therefore, is not responsible for any damages to the products or delay in delivery. The Management reserves the right to take any action with the product without returning to the customer, and making the customer another product with a different delivery date.
8. Customers must check the products and sign the delivery note approving the full and safe delivery of the products when receiving the order. Complaints, if there were any, should be made at that time in order to be fixed as soon as possible. Complaints made after that will result in extra charges and will be considered as a fixing request.
9. After Delivery PlayWorks will provide the contact details of the production companies upon request, any after-service or repair request will be done between the client and the production companies or suppliers according to their rules and guarantee terms, This will only include damages resulting from manufacturing malfunction, which will be decided by a company’s representative after examination. The companies are willing to fix any other requests after deciding its cost and date availability.
10. Should the customer have any reservations about the final production, design, or finishing of the furniture, the company’s first solution is to fix the problem if it was not matching the signed requests, otherwise any changes will result in extra charges. If the customer refuses the solutions the company can take either one of these steps:
The company reserves the right to refuse returning the furniture back since the request is based on the trust in the designer’s choice and taste specially when using the designer as a personal shopper.
Under no circumstances will the company return the amount paid for the order, or make the customer another order for free.
11. PlayWorks is not responsible for any accidents or injuries resulting from the use or misuse of the products. Any product with a height over 1 meter should have adult supervision, and the choice of buying it for the kids is the responsibility of the buyers only.
12. The company reserves the right to not accept or cancel an order and give back the amount paid only without any additions whenever it sees it fit.
13. Signing the invoice is consent from the client to the company’s right to take photos of the designed rooms and use it in its marketing without mentioning the client’s identity.
14. The consultation fee is paid prior to the consultation & is non refundable, the choice of going ahead with a design phase would grant the client a deduction of one hour consultation fee from the charged design amount.